Sierra Designs Trade Wind 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Voted the Wet Weather Workhorse- Backpacker Magazine's Gear of the Year Awards 2009 Outside gave the Trade Wind its "Gear of the Year" award in 2006 because it does it all-Drizone protects 600-fill goose down from moisture, while tuck stitching keeps seams away from water and potential abrasion. On the nastiest, coldest night you can imagine, jump on in and cinch down the ergonomic hood, seal 'er up, and sleep comfortably with an ergo foot box and cozy Pad Locks. The Trade Wind goes high alpine in the summer, ski touring in the winter, and laughs off the harshest weather you can find. Tough to beat-the Trade Wind won "Gear of the Year" from Outside magazine.
- Temp rating: 15°F/-9°C
- Fill Weight 24 oz 26 oz
- Stuff Size 8" x 18" 9" x 19"
- Insulation 600-Fill Goose Down
- Shell Material Drizone Waterproof/Breathable
- Liner Material 40D Polyester
- Continuous Baffle Construction
- Draft Tube
- DriZone Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Ergonomic Hood
- Ergonomically Shaped Foot Box
- New Color Blocking
- New Shell Color
- Pad Locks
- Snag Free Zipper Tracks
- Tuck Stitch
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs 0 oz (Reg.) 3 lbs 3 oz (Long)
Purchase the Sierra Designs Trade Wind 15 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 24 2010
This sleeping bag is incredibly warm and comfortable - great quality and construction.