Simple Women's Flippee Polka Flip Flops
The vegan-happy, fashion-friendly, earth-loving Simple Women's Flippee Polka shoes are so comfy you just might wear them until they return to the soil. Made with recycled PET webbing straps, these womens sandals have a sole made from recycled materials and water-based glue to make it easy on Mother Earth and protect the workers that assemble them. Your feet with will flip for the cushy sole and the laid back style of the Simple Flippee Polka flip flops for women.
- Upper: recycled PET polka dot webbing straps
- Midsole: EVA with Eco-Pure (Eco-Pure additive makes the EVA and rubber biodegrade in 20 years in a landfill or compost heap)
- Outsole: 30% recycled rubber and 70% natural rubber with Eco-Pure added
- Water based glue is used to hold the shoe together, not petroleum based. Just another way to reduce our dependence on petroleum, and it also means no nasty smelling glue for the people who put your shoes together
- The foot form inserts are made of post consumer recycled paper
- Comes in a biodegradable bag with a biodegradable hanger
- Vegan shoe! No animal products or even animal byproducts
- Weight per shoe: 5 oz (size 9)
Purchase the Simple Flippee Polka Flip Flops for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.