Simple Women's Take On Lo Brr Sneakers
Lower your carbon footprint and keep your feet happy in the Simple Women's Take On Lo Brr Sneakers. Simple Shoes creates eco-friendly kicks for your casual, town and country lifestyle. Yes, it rains in southern California, and when it does you'll have warm, dry toes thanks to eco-certified, waterproof leather uppers with cozy fleece lining. This footwear will insulate your feet from cold ground with a thermal board insole and cushion them all day with an EVA midsole. A blend of recycled car tires and natural rubber in the outsole gives you traction on city surfaces and while hiking coastal trails on the weekend. From San Diego to Santa Barbara, you'll be looking good in the laid back style of the Simple Take On Lo Brr Sneakers for women.
- Upper: waterproof, eco-certified leather upper with scratched look
- Lining: fleece
- Insole: thermal insole board
- Midsole: EVA with BIO.D to make it biodegradable and latex foam; BIO-D technology makes the rubber biodegrade in 20 years in a landfill or compost heap!
- Outsole: 30% recycled car tire, 70% natural rubber blend with BIO.D outsole
- Rubber strip on the toe box, rubber toe bumper
- Contrast-stitching detail toe box
- Certified organic cotton/PET blend binding
- Outdoor inspired d-ring eyelets
- Recycled PET blend lace (tonal second lace included)
- All eco-certified leathers come from BLC or ISO 14001 certified tanneries
- Eco-friendly packaging: post-consumer recycled paper foot-form inserts and shoebox is made of post-consumer recycled paper, soy-based printing ink, natural latex and starch-based cements
- Weight: 10 oz (size 8)
Purchase the Simple Take On Lo Brr Sneakers for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.