Simple Women's Take On Ribbon Shoe
Style, comfort and sustainability collide in the Simple Women's Take On Ribbon Shoe. Featuring a super comfortable "pedbed", these partially recycled shoes will keep you in cushioned supportive comfort no matter how many miles you log in a day. Made with organic and recycled materials, the Simple Take On Ribbon Shoes for women are good for your feet and the Earth they walk on.
- Upper: Suede with certified organic cotton and eco-certified suede (BLC/ISO 14001 certification)
- Recycled PET Grosgrain ribbon lace (that's recycled soda bottles!); comes with a pair of extra organic cotton laces in the same color as the ribbon laces
- Lining: Certified organic cotton
- Footbed: The "pedbed" (the cushiony and supportive stuff at the bottom of the shoe) is made of EVA with BIO-D to make it biodegradable and latex foam for comfort
- Outsole: Partially recycled shoe – the bottom of this shoe is made from a recycled car tire
- The foot form inserts are made of post consumer recycled paper
- The shoebox is made of post-consumer recycled paper, soy based printing ink, natural latex and starch based glue
Purchase the Simple Take On Ribbon Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 16 2012
Great and fun shoe
Love the looks of the Simple Ribbon Shoe. I purchased the black with off white ribbon laces. They fit perfectly and I took a hike in them today, and they felt great!!!!