Smartwool Men's PhD Cycling Light Mini Socks
Super versatile and full of features, the Smartwool PhD Cycling Light Mini Socks for Men provide a perfect fit with the 4-Degree fit system and Wool on Wool Technology provides shock absorption and resistance to abrasion. For year round on and off road riding, the PhD Cycling Light Mini is the ideal choice.
- 76% wool, 21% nylon, 3% elastic
- 4-Degree Fit System for all day performance fit
- WOW Wool on Wool Technology™ in high density impact zones to reduce shock and abrasion
- Smartwool inside for moisture, temperature, and odor control
- Durayarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushioned
Purchase the Smartwool PhD Cycling Light Mini Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 29 2010
These socks are perfect for those who want a sock thick enough to provide comfort, but breathable enough to be very cool. The short ankle is perfect for wearing in all seasons...
- October 5 2010
Very comfy socks
I bought a ton of smartwool socks hoping for the best, and my hopes were answered. These socks are so breathable it is like wearing no socks at all, except that your shoes don't stink afterwards and you get some extra support. Unbeatable.