Smartwool Men's Phd Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks
Designed specifically for road cyclist who demand only the highest in performance, the Smartwool PhD Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks for Men provide a precision fit, best complemented with your favorite pair of road cycling shoes. Wool on Wool technology and a 4-degree performance fit give you the unbeatable Smartwool comfort and fit you have come to expect.
- 67% wool, 30% nylon, 3% elastic
- 4-Degree Fit System for all day performance fit
- WOW Wool on Wool Technology™ in high density impact zones to reduce shock and abrasion
- Smartwool inside for moisture, temperature, and odor control
- Durayarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Cushioned
Purchase the Smartwool Phd Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 24 2010
who thought wool was so versatile
love them ! they are cool and can be warm as well. they wick and your feet don't get sweaty. I have been missing out on smartwool.
- March 6 2010
great socks, no more stink
i have foot odor issues, and most wool socks are too warm to wear while cycling. just like any good wool sock, they resist smelling after a workout, however these ones don't let my feet overheat. they also have some nice mesh on the top of your foot to help venting.
- April 17 2011
The socks had all the bells & whistles of all the "extra" flex support in areas needed for physical activity. I am pleased with the level of wool, quality, ventilation & secure fitting. The only disappointment would be the lack of extra added padding that I am accustomed to. The additional cushion under my foot would be a little more beneficial for shock absorbtion.