Smartwool Men's PhD Ski Racer Socks
Ultra light in the heel and shin areas, the new Smart Wool PhD Ski Racer Socks for men feature an improved 4-degree Fit System for precise gate crashing. With over-the-calf height, strategic mesh venting zones, a targeted 4-Degree System band raps critical foot zones for a precise performance fit. Wool on wool (WOW) layering cushions, reduces shock and abrasion in high impact zones as you slice the next flush.
- Fabric: 59% wool, 39% nylon, 2% elastic gives optimum warmth, durability and fit
- 4-Degree Banded Fit System with ankle band, arch band, upper instep band, lower instep band, contour flex zone provide all-day performance fit
- WOW Technology (wool on wool) adds extra comfort layer in High Density Impact Zones and gives 30% more durability with reduced shock & abrasion
- SmartWool inside controls moisture, temperature and odor
- Durayarn reinforcement adds comfort and durability
- Strategic Mesh Zones offer exceptional ventilation
- Height: over the calf protects the leg
- Cushioning: light cushioning shin and foot
Purchase the Smartwool PhD Ski Racer Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 26 2012
the socks worked , good fit. fits good in boots. i would recommend this product. Ultra light in the heel and shin areas. With over-the-calf height, strategic mesh venting zones, a targeted 4-Degree System band raps critical foot zones for a precise performance fit.
- December 23 2011
Great ski socks
These socks were very warm under my ski boots. They did not itch. They weren't tight so the fit was good. Didn't fall down either. They are perfect for skiing!
- June 21 2011
great race socks
These are the best race socks, providing a thin fit but comfort and warmth. Only downside is that in achieving thinness, comfort and warmth, the sock will wear down more quickly than thicker ones. Still it's well-worth the trade off.
- May 12 2011
I love these socks. They have great compression and just the right amount of cushion (kinda like Goldilocks and the three bears). The tron-like design on the socks is pretty sweet as well. I am over 6 feet tall and these socks come to just below my knee. This is a sock you can wear all day plus it has all the benefits of merino wool! Definitely consider this sock for your winter sports activities.
- March 12 2011
I bought these for my husband in "Loden" and he really likes the color and pattern. They are over-the-calf, light-to-medium weight, and they wash and dry nicely.