Smartwool Women's Lightweight Crew
Created to fit close and easily layer beneath ski jackets, workout clothing and even casual sweaters, the Smartwool Lightweight Crew for women features 100% Merino wool in an intricate jersey and rib knit construction. This itch-free natural material has a closely interwoven knit that earns the Smartwool Lightweight Crew a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 35. The low-maintenance, lightweight wool fabric is machine washable and doesn't require extensive care and can dry flat or on a line, which is one of the big reasons commuters and adventure travelers consider the Women's Lightweight Crew ideal for extended travel. Smartwool applied sculpted side panels that eliminate side seams, so fabric chafing during extended workouts isn't an issue or concern. The Women's Lightweight Crew also has extended sleeves and drop tail hem that offers extended coverage during stretching exercises and high-impact aerobic activities.
- Fabric: 100% Merino wool jersey and rib knit fabric
- Close, form-fitting construction
- Material is UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rated at 35
- Distinct form-fitting side panels eliminate side seams to prevent chafing
- Extended sleeve cuffs and drop tail hem for consistent coverage during high impact activities
- Contrast color stitching on interior flatlock seams
- Smartwool heat transfer logo on left sleeve
Purchase the Smartwool Lightweight Crew for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
This is the best first layer for winter running or to wear alone in warmer weather. It wicks away moisture, stays dry and isn't itchy next to your skin. I would recommend this to any runner from novice to experienced.