Smartwool Women's Midweight Funnel Zip
Turtlenecks are so last century; thats why the Smartwool Midweight Funnel Zip top for women is this seasons darling in the long underwear realm. A tall, funnel neck gives you lots of coverage to ward off the chill at the back of your neck and a 15-inch zipper gives you style and ventilation options when you start to warm up on an ascent or are lounging fireside on the couch. Smatwools heaviest merino wool fabric will resist odors naturally and wick moisture to keep you comfy during long days on your sticks. This zip-neck wool base layer is warm and breathable, making it perfect for stop-and-go activities in cold temps. From a snowshoe trek with your little ones to an epic day on the mountain with friends, the Smartwool Women's Midweight Funnel Zip Tee Shirt has seamless shoulders so you can carry a pack (full of Goldfish and fruit snacks OR dark chocolate, cheese and dry salami) with no chaffing.
- Fabric: NTS Midweight 250 g; 100% Merino Wool
- Works alone or as a cold-weather baselayer
- Warm yet breathable for stop-and-go activities
- Interlock knit; UPF 50+
- 15.5-inch (40cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider and extra high collar for increased coverage
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Engineered thumbholes for increased coverage
- Heat transfer logo on left cuff
- Knit in China
- Washer and dryer friendly
- Form Fit: their slimmest fit, follows the contours of the body
Purchase the Smartwool Midweight Funnel Zip for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
Best piece in my wardrobe
I wore this on a morning run (15 degrees F) and it was everything I was looking for: comfortable, warm but not too heavy, good looking at the end of the run (I run 3 miles to class), fast wicking and it doesn't smell. It's incredibly soft and cozy, but doesn't pill under other layers. This piece is thicker, softer and fits better than my Icebreaker tops. I have a 38" bust and the L had plenty of room in the shoulders, but doesn't look baggy or sloppy. Very pleased and will be buying at least one more.