Smartwool Women's PhD Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks
Ideal for year-around wear, the slim profile SmartWool Women's PhD Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks feature micro-loop cushioning in high-density areas to absorb shock. Made of merino wool, they also wick moisture and naturally regulate temperature and odor.
- Fabric: 50% Wool/40% Nylon/2% Polyester/1% Spandex
- SmartWool fabric transports moisture away from your feet, eliminates odors and gives you a comfortable, blister-free experience
- High density cushioning under the heel and forefoot protect against shock and abrasion
- Low density cushioning under the arch and around the Achilles reduces weight without sacrificing fit or support
- Strategically placed mesh zones add ventilation to critical areas
- SmartFit System II uses 4-point banded compression to give you a comfortable fit around the heel, under the arch and across the instep
- Double ribbed cuff holds this sock securely in place
- Ankle height
- Heel, Toe and Forefoot reinforcement
Purchase the Smartwool PhD Cycling Ultra Light Mini Socks for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2012
The dream socks
I purchased 5 pairs of these socks. Two pair for me and 3 for my mom. We both love them. I am very picky about socks wrinkling or bunching up and these socks stay in position perfectly. I have worn them for workouts and in snow boots and they have excellent versatility for hot sweaty feet or keeping your feet warm.
- October 20 2011
These are great socks for cycling or anything! I usually get a new supply every year, as I wear them around the house too so the bottoms get a bit worn and thin. Fit well and keep my feet warm in my cycling shoes. Love SmartWool socks!
- July 11 2011
I live in Florida and I was really suprised how well these socks worked in high heat and humidity. I have been having foot issues and some of the other socks I tried did not work well at all and my feet really hurt after a ride. These, somehow, keep my feet really comfortable and much drier. I would highly recommend them.
- February 25 2011
Wearing them as I write
Great Smartwool sock. Great quality as one would expect from this brand, and the cut of these are great. I've recently switched over to only wearing wool socks, and these are a great rotation in my lineup.
- February 9 2011
love these socks
These socks have a great fit to my feet, and I'm wearing them not only for cycling but also with my work clogs. Cute design choices too. No more stretched out socks for me!