Smith Knowledge OTG Goggle
Man or woman, move through the mountains at superhuman speedor slow down, stop and breathe in the middle of a pine gulley thickened with snowwith the Smith Knowledge OTG Goggle. Snowboarding and skiing in any type of condition (be it hail, rain, frozen gusts, humid spring conditions or whiteout blizzards), these goggles come equipped with individually molded lenses for ultimate scratch and impact resistance, increased visual accuracy and enhanced contrast sensitivity. Plus, an articulating strap positioning system provides seamless goggle-to-helmet integration, while a floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure to keep you feeling like heaven while youre in heaven. And with a Fog-X treated inner lens, the Smith Knowledge OTG Goggle will keep you seeing straight even when the snow comes in sideways.
- Carbonic-X lens with tapered lens technology (TLT) Optics allow distortion-free rays straight to your eye so objects in lens are exactly as they appear
- Individually molded lenses offer premium scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Inner lens is treated with Fog-X lens treatment for increased anti-fog performance
- Lenses meet Class 1 optical standards as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Articulating strap positioning system
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Dual layer, DriWix face foam
- Helmet and eyeglass compatible
- Microfiber bag included
- Large fit
Purchase the Smith Knowledge OTG Goggle from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 21 2011
No fog here
After skiing without glasses (which isn't fun) or with having my glasses jammed into my face or fogged up, I bit the bullet and bought these OTG goggles. Couldn't be happier! Fit and finish are great, no fog even when standing around. Only quibble is that the plastic piece on the strap is a bit snug under the clip on my helmet but it still works fine.
- December 28 2010
"The Smith goggles worked great! They fit comfortably, provide great low-light visibility, and seem to be pretty fog-resistant."
- November 13 2010
I bought the Smith Knowledge OTC ski goggles and they perform exactly as expected. The ignitor mirror lens provides great contrast and light reflection. They fit firmly and provide ample room for my glasses. The adjustable venting reduces lens fogging. Great pair of goggles for the price.
- March 21 2011
Nothing wrong with these but they are HUGE
I ordered these because I needed goggles to go over glasses and they were much too big for me and I had to send them back. I'm sur they would be fine goggles on a large, male face.