Smith Prophecy Goggle
Kind of like Nostradamus, the Smith Prophecy Goggle is a visionary a seer in the wintery world of all things snow. Made with a spherical, carbonic-X lens and designed with tapered lens technology (TLT) optics, these distortion-free, stylish peeper protectors make certain objects in the mirror appear exactly as they are. Your intuition knows how far it is from where you stand to the lip of that jump, and second-nature allows you to feel when to pop, but your line of sight needs to be spot on in takeoff and in landing. Fortunately for you, these snowboarding and skiing goggles also have a Fog-X treated inner lens to increase anti-fog properties and, consequently, seamless landing performance. For sweet looks and all the right technology for your endless snow-exploring days, the Smith Prophecy Goggle is just the kind of prophet to take you on the path youre meant to travel.
- Spherical, carbonic-X lens with tapered lens technology (TLT) Optics allow distortion-free rays straight to your eye so objects in lens are exactly as they appear
- Individually molded lenses offer premium scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Inner lens is treated with Fog-X lens treatment for increased anti-fog performance
- Lenses meet Class 1 optical standards as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Patented Vaporator lens technology with Porex™ filter
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Interchangeable hop-up kits
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Dual layer, DriWix face foam
- ODS2 and eyeglass compatible
- Helmet compatible
- Microfiber bag included
- Medium/large fit
Purchase the Smith Prophecy Goggle from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 25 2011
I purchased the Prophecy goggle with the Polarized Rose Copper Lens. After a 3 day ski trip to Colorado, I came away VERY satisfied with my purchase. The goggles had plenty of foam padding and were extremely comfortable. They fit snuggly with my Smith Hustle Skullcandy helmet as well. I left the adjustable vents wide open and never had an issue with fog. The polarized lenses worked great on blue sky days, but were mediocre in low/flat light situations. The straps were easy to adjust and clip together, and the inside silicone lining kept the goggles in place when they were resting on my helmet. Great goggles!