Smith Scope Pro Goggle
Get rad in the goggles that fit like a glove and don't steam up even after a rowdy yard sale, the Smith Scope Pro Goggle looks good and performs. Affordable performance is the vision driving the Smith Scope Pro Goggle. Fully-sealed dual lenses combat fogging and block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays, while the helmet-compatible frame and dual slide adjustable strap create a hassle-free fitting experience. The Scope Pro's compression-molded single layer face foam and active airflow ventilation keep you riding in comfort all day long.
- Material: Frame –Polyurethane
- Airflow lens ventilation keeps air moving through the goggles to help reduce fogging
- Articulating strap positioning system transfers pressure evenly across the brow and nose to create a complete seal around the face
- QuickFit strap adjustment system securely fits over a helmet
- Goldlite lens filters out reflected blue light to provide contrast, shadow definition and depth perception in bright, overcast and flat light
- Clear lens is ideal for nighttime use; both lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Helmet Compatible
- Custom painted frame
- Compression-molded, hypoallergenic face foam
- Hypoallergenic face foam
- Dual lens with Airflow ventilation
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- Face Size: Medium
- Recommended for: skiing, snowboarding
Purchase the Smith Scope Pro Goggle from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 19 2012
Googles are a great fit. Plenty of air flow, and like the color. Excellent price for a nice pair of ski googles.My only wish is that they came with a case for protection.Planning to use them for years.
- January 25 2011
Purchased to use on Denali this summer in Alaska. Haven't had the opportunity to use at high altitude, but the goggles fit comfortably and Looks good.
- February 9 2012
Good choice for the price
After buying these goggles, I took them up to Durango, CO for a few days of skiing. I had both sunny and snowy days. I was overall impressed with how they performed. Super clear lenses in pretty much all lighting - though I still preferred my sunglasses for the brightest sun. Comfort was good, but not perfect. I found the nose bridge to be a bit tighter than I'd prefer (mostly fixed by adjusting the band, but still could be more comfortable). I tossed them around a fair bit and only got a single small scratch in the lens, so I'm impressed with the durability. Overall, the goggles are not perfect, but are absolutely a good option for an entry level choice.