Smith Vantage Helmet
You just took a digger and the goggles and snowboarding helmet are a little twisted. Winds blowing, snows screaming down and your gloves have got to stay on if theres any chance at fending off frozen fingers for the rest of the day no problem with the Smith Vantage Helmet and its completely integrated and adjustable Boa fit system. With one twist of a nob youll be back in business. Plus, with 21 vents and an AirEvac 2 ventilation system that connects shell vents and internal EPS channels in order to increase airflow and evacuate moist air outwards, these winter goggles are more than ready to keep your body breathing and your vision fog-free. For the ultimate, low-profile design with ecologically friendly X-Static performance lining to keep you at just the right degree of warm, pull your head into the Smith Vantage Helmet and know youre ready to make turns until the stars come out.
- Material: Hybrid SL shell construction
- Lining: X-Static performance lining (with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 accreditation)
- Lining maintains high level of performance while being ecologically friendly in using sustainable and renewable raw materials
- Adjustable Boa® fit system
- Low-profile design
- Lightweight with reduced volume
- 21 vents
- AirEvac 2 ventilation connects shell vents and internal EPS channels to increase airflow and evacuate warm, moist air to prevent goggle fogging
- Cool, dry air is consistently pulled into the goggle as warm, moist air is exhausted over your head and out the rear of the helmet
- SnapFit SL ear pads
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Low-profile, dual regulator adjustable climate control allows you to separate your temperature control into zones and avoid exposing yourself to the “ice cream headache” effect
- Skullcandy™ audio systems available
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077, 2007 Class B certified
- Circumference: 55-59 cm (M)
- Weight: 440 g, 15.5 oz
Purchase the Smith Vantage Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 11 2012
Just got the vantage helmet last week and have no complaints. The helmet is sleek and the matte black looks great. I also recommend the skull candy headphones that go with this helmet.
- January 11 2012
Smith Vantage Helmet--Great Product
A product one comes to expect from Smith--very high quality and functionality. I especially like the two venting systems which allow one to close or open them for more or less ventilation depending on the temperature. I also like the small brim and its ability to work well with goggles when needed. The only negative is the very high price--but you get what you pay for--in this case a great product.
- August 27 2011
The key reason for me liking this so much are the adjustable vents that make this helmet comfortable in freezing cold and spring weather. Helmet is super light and comfortable and looks great (I really like the small brim it has). I also use this with the IOS goggles and the two work amazing together!
- March 13 2011
I tried on several other helmets in a store before purchasing the Smith Vantage. After using it on the slopes for real, I can now say the fit and comfort are excellent and worth the extra money. The adjustable vent settings are great along with the integration with their goggles.
- January 2 2011
I just got this helmet and I love it. It is lightweight, comfortable, warm yet cool in the warmer weather we had this week. The vents work well. I put my own earphones in the ear pieces and it works well. This helmet is a bit expensive but it is money well spent. I don't feel like I'm wearing a helmet at all.