Sorel Boots Men's Alpha Pac Snow Boot
Dont just talk about tromping around in the snow all winter no matter the temperature or the conditions, take hold of the reins with the Mens Sorel Alpha Pac Snow Boot and never look back again. Designed with a Polar Lite shell, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and a PU-backed synthetic textile upper, these mid-calf hiking, walking or in between town and the mountain boots are more than ready to keep your feet dry, protected, warm and moving. For an unquestionable, long-lasting pair of winter boots, these Sorel classics with a 9 mm felt footbed, molded EVA midsole and lightweight, low-bulk design are just what your feet have been asking for. And with a temperature rating of -60 degrees Fahrenheit, the Sorel Alpha Pac Snow Boot for men is ready for anything, even a sub-freezing winter wonderland.
- Upper: Waterproof PU-backed synthetic textile
- Polar Lite™ shell for enhanced flexibility in extreme temperatures
- Liner: Removable, washable 9mm recycled felt liner
- Midsole: Molded EVA for enhanced comfort, weight reduction and thermal protection
- Outsole: Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug
- 9mm felt footbed
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- 2.5mm bonded frost plug
- Lightweight, low-bulk, close-to-foot design
- Mid-calf length
- Cinch adjustment at ankle
- Reflective safety graphics
- Shatter-resistant Shockonloc™ buckle system absorbs blows and adjusts easily for fit
- Temperature rating: -60 degrees F
- Height: 11.5 in
- Circumference: 14 in
Purchase the Sorel Boots Alpha Pac Snow Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2010
Bought for my husband who need to retire a pair of 10 yr old Sorel pac boots. These are toasty warm as I borrowed them to shovel snow. Fit is slightly loose - meant to wear with thick socks. Height is just above mid-calf, wish they were slightly higher but rarely need them higher than that anyway.
- December 27 2009
Sorel blew it on these
Great fit, lousy material. The black synthetic uppers are very weak and abrade/rip easily. They are even wearing threw with normal walking underneath the laces. Save your money for Caribous or other time tested Sorel designs.