Sorel Boots Youth Flurry TP Snow Boot
The most popular kids boot on the market today, the Sorel Flurry TP Snow Boot for Kids is a staple in any little snow lover's wardrobe. Water and wind resistant and extremely durable, the Flurry TP is insulated with a removable Thermoplus felt Innerboot and has multi-directional lug soles for solid traction in any condition.
- Water resistant
- Sorel Rated -25°F
- Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Adjustable Gore and Velcro instep strap
- Removable 6mm Thermoplus felt InnerBoot
- 2.5mm bonded felt front plug
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Traction enhancing multi-directional lug outsole
- Height: 9.5in
- Weight: 17oz
Purchase the Sorel Boots Youth Flurry TP Snow Boot from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 28 2010
This is a great boot believe me i look at about 30 plus for my son. I just wish I could have found them in a 5. They come up high and tighten and the top and ankle. Good buy!!!
- December 27 2011
Well made, relatively light weight and warm. My 7yr old son loves them. My only complaint (which applies to most boots of this style) is that the felt innerboot isn't lined which means that it's not very soft against the skin, which shouldn't be a big deal given that most of the time kids would be wearing these with pulled up socks or long underwear.
- November 11 2009
great snow boot
This boot is great for outside play. Looks big but runs true to size. Nice height on upper. Very durable