Sorel Boots Men's Woodbine Welly Boots
Dont let the rain seep in, the Men's Sorel Woodbine Welly Boots will keep you dry while you work or play in the rain. These handcrafted, waterproof rubber boots are seam-sealed and can handle puddles and slush with ease. The 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty warm while the 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug helps them breathe. The removable EVA comfort footbed adds cushioning to every step and the Herringbone outsole offers excellent traction on slick, wet surfaces. So get out and enjoy the rain, these Sorel Woodbine Welly boots know what to do.
- Material: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200 g Thinsulate® insulation
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Removable EVA comfort footbed for a cushioned step
- Herringbone outsole for excellent traction on slick, wet surfaces
- Shaft: 9.5 in
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz (½ pair size 11.5)
Purchase the Sorel Boots Woodbine Welly Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.