Sorel Boots Women's Joan of Arctic Reserve Boots
Rummaging around in Portland, OR, some Sorel designers found an old leather jacket that inspired daydreams, life declarations and eventually, the Sorel Women's Joan of Arctic Reserve Boots. These snow boots may be brand new, but with the distressed waterproof leather upper and motocross-inspired metal hardwear, they look like they have a story to tell. Waterproof to keep out the elements, these warm winter boots are lined with a plush inner boot made from recycled wool felt with a shearling snow cuff. Keeping your toes toasty in temps down to -25F is a 2.5 mm felt frost plug underfoot. All the insulation is removable for washing and drying. A snow-and-ice-ready rubber outsole will give you the traction you need to stay steady on your feet when that stud dismounts his bike to come say hi. Just asking for directions? Oh well, you've got all the leather-clad toughness you need when you're wearing the Sorel Joan of Arctic Reserve Boots for women.
- Temperature rating: -25 degrees F
- Upper: waterproof leather
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: removable 6mm recycled wool felt with shearling lining and snow cuff
- 2.5mm felt frost plug underfoot for insulation
- Rubber over-toe seals out the wet winter weather
- Outsole: vulcanized rubber with herringbone lug traction pattern
- Shaft height: 12 in, mid-calf
- Weight per pair: 29 oz
Purchase the Sorel Boots Joan of Arctic Reserve Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2012
just not comfortable
Nice looking and probably warm but just not comfortable. The heel box is stiff due to the tall design and doesn't have much flexibility when walking; especially in deep snow.