Spy Optics Zed Goggles
Quickly becoming a new team favorite, the Spy Zen Snow Goggle is gaining a reputation for withstanding any punishment riders may through its way. The Zed Goggle doubles the pleasure by adding a FREE PAIR OF ADDITIONAL LENES to keep going in all weather conditions.
- TOUGH UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM FRAME DURABILITY
- PATENTED SCOOP® VENTILATION SYSTEM TO ELIMINATE LENS FOGGING
- POLYCARBONATE CYLINDRICAL DUAL-LENS SYSTEM WITH ANTI-FOG AND ANTI-SCRATCH PROTECTION
- 100% UV PROTECTION
- DUAL DENSITY ISOTRON#8482; FACE FOAM FEATURING MOISTURE-WICKING DRI-FORCE™ FLEECE
- DUAL-ADJUSTMENT, SILICONE-RIBBED STRAP FOR A SECURE FIT
Purchase the Spy Optics Zed Goggles from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 12 2011
Great Spy goggle for blue sky and bad weather
Recently purchase the Zed goggle to replace a well worn older pair of Spy. Have always loved the lens quality, but didn't want to buy two separate pairs for bright and low light. The optional yellow lens is great on low light, dumping and hanging fog days. changeout process is pretty straightforward. The felt-lined foam cushion is a nice touch and fits nicely under my Smith Variant helmet. Only issue I've noticed is the strap is a little tight and has a sticky 'strip' on the inside to prevent slippage. It's a little too sticky for my tastes and the adjustment buckles end up next to each other at full extension, right under the google keep strap on my helmet.