Spyder Boy's Leader Jacket
They say that unless you're the lead sled dog, the view never changes. Be sure your little grom dons the Boy's Leader Jacket from Spyder that puts him in the front of the lift line with waterproof materials and warm insulation.
- Fabric: Full Dull Nylon Nail Head Weave with XT Coating and Spylon Water Repellent Finish
- Critical Seams Taped
- Insulation: ThermaWeb Insulation, 140 gram
- Removable Heavy Weather Hood
- Web Embroidery on Hood
- Back Pocket for Hood Storage
- Data Card Pocket
- Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Brushed Micro Fiber Inner Collar
- Custom Chamois Lens Wipe on Shock Cord
- Internal Powder Skirt with Snaps and Gripper Elastic
- Internal Drawcord at Hem
- Multiple Pockets
- Custom Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Inner Fleece Cuff at Wrist
- Spyder Logo Embossed Velcro
- Custom Spyder Logos, Hardware and Zipper Pulls
Purchase the Spyder Leader Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2011
Great Boys Jacket
My son really likes this jacket. It's well made, warm and waterproof. It's also very nice looking. The sizing runs small (like all Spyder boys jackets) my son is 12 and the 14/16 fits him with not a lot of room to spare. He does have room to layer under it.
- January 5 2011
Its cold in Cleveland
The boys leader jacket is perfect for the cold winters in Cleveland. The jacket is quite warm but not bulky. Its easy to move around in - great for winter sports.
- December 25 2010
Kid's Spyder Ski Jacket
This is the second ski jacket by Spyder that my son has owned. He outgrew the first one. It is very warm and very durable. Many pockets and the detachable hood w/pocket to stow it is a big plus. It is also a great looking jacket.