Spyder Kids' Training Pants
A prime pick for families and kids who ski all winter and into the summer ski training camps, these lightly insulated Kyd's Training Pants offer the convertible convenience of a full-length pant with zip-off legs that transform it into a short. The all-weather design of the Kyd's Training Pant is a great solution for those times when the ski day starts off cool and finishes warm and soggy. Zip off the lower legs after the sun comes out and stow the lower cuffs in your ski backpack. You can also remove the high back jacquard suspenders. Durable scuff cuffs made from plain weave nylon help resist the wear of errant ski edges on rough icy terrain. Spyder treated the scuff cuffs and the face fabric with a special coating that allows for breathable vapor transfer without leaving kids feeling soaked from the outside elements. If your family is serious about ski racing throughout the year, these Training Pants are a great functional fit that will have your kid smiling in warm spring and summer alpine conditions.
- Rugged and waterproof 100% nylon semi-dull faille weave treated with a waterproof Entrant Gil 5,000 coating and a Spylon water repellent finish
- Durable 100% plain weave nylon scuff guards treated with a waterproof coating and a Spylon water repellent finish
- Warm and lightweight 40-gm. Thinsulate synthetic insulation
- Spyder custom screen print design
- Lower leg zips off to convert to ski shorts
- Functional cargo pocket on right leg
- Removable high back jacquard suspender design holds pants up
- Internal storm flap
- Custom Spyder screenprint detailing
- Security grommet
- Full-length front leg zippers
- Stylish custom Spyder logos, hardware and zipper pulls
Purchase the Spyder Kids' Training Pants from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.