Spyder Women's Synthesis Gore-Tex Gloves
When you're winter is filled with 100 plus skier / snowboarder days you need the super warmth and all weather function of the Spyder Women's Synthesis Gore-Tex Gloves. A technical masterpiece, this Spyder glove not only has that cool look factor to match all your winter clothing; it keeps your hands totally dry within its waterproof breathable GORE-TEX HP insert, and toasty warm wrapped by 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation. Besides the gloves excellent water-repellent technology, its pre-curved design optimizes fit, comfort, and your riding grip. An added breathable leather palm ensures solid ski pole contact and spontaneous edge grabs. When the temps drop and the powder fly's an adjustable wrist strap with elastic secures the fit, a gauntlet seals the sleeve gap, and hidden zippered heater pack pocket allows for an addition boost of heat. With the Women's Synthesis Gore-Tex Gloves you'll not only go 100 plus, but also 50,000 vertical at a pop.
- Fabric: shell - stretch polyester nylon twill
- Lining: Micro-Bemberg (brushed polyester tricot)
- Palm: goat skin leather
- GORE-TEX® HP insert is completely waterproof and very breathable
- Spylon® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Insulation: Thermore TMK Compact, 150g Thinsulate®
- Adjustable wrist strap, and elastic at the wrist
- Guantlet at wrist closes sleeve gap
- Soft nose wipe on the thumb to help keep nose dry in the winter weather
- Pre-curved articulated fit for better grip and feel
- Zippered heater pack pocket lets you add warmth on those below-zero days
Purchase the Spyder Synthesis Gore-Tex Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
Great gloves, sizing runs a litle large. Has hidden pockets for warmers yet they are still confortable and water proof. I have numerous pairs of gloves and these are warm and not too bulky.