Stabilicers STABILicers Lite
Give the gift of avoiding broken bones and preventing blown out knees when you give someone the STABILicers Lite cleats, and don't forget to gift a pair to yourself. If you'd rather not take a spill next time you go out, keep a pair in your car and near your front door in case Old Man Winter lets loose his icy fury. Designed for light duty and occasional use, these traction cleats work best over closer-fitting footwear like sneakers, boots and casual shoes. They'll give you traction while walking across an icy parking lot, jogging on trails or streets with snow and ice or hiking on frozen terrain when you'd rather not wear your big burly snow boots. Made from lightweight TPE Elastomer that stretches for easy on and off, these ice cleats have non-removable, multi-directional metal cleats and rubber traction tread on the forefoot and heel. You can walk naturally and efficiently without slipping and they roll up small enough to keep in your purse or gym bag. When you don't need the heavy durability of the original STABILicers or the extra grip of the STABILicers SPORT for daily runs or rigorous hikes, the STABILicers Lite shoe cleats will keep you moving effortlessly through your day, come slushy sidewalks, snowy driveways or icy parking lots.
- Upper material: lightweight TPE Elastomer holds STABILicers Lite securely in place and stretches to fit over the sole of your shoes
- Outsole: traction tread rubber outsole lugs and metal cleats simultaneously contact walking surface, providing superior grip on ice, snow, rock, and pavement
- Cleats: multi-directional, case-hardened non-replaceable cleats bite into ice and snow
- Cleats: full foot slip protection with heel and forefoot cleats maintains traction throughout your natural stride while walking
- Ideal for walking, jogging, and light running or trail hiking
- Best with closer-fitting footwear, like shoes and sneakers
- Sizing is as follows:
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 4 - 7 and women's sizes 5 - 8
- Medium fits men's shoe sizes 7.5 - 10 and women's sizes 8.5 - 12
- Large fits men's shoe sizes 10.5 - 13
- X Large fits men's shoe sizes 13.5 - 16
Purchase the Stabilicers STABILicers Lite from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
Tail Bone Saver
I got these for my wife and were timely due to the ice storm to hit the Northwest this past week. I use the regular Stabilicers for trail hiking in icy and light snow conditions. I thought the Lite Stabilicers would be just the ticket for her being about town during less than good footing. I would suggest that when purchasing the product to go for the larger size than what the brochure indicates. She is a size 8 (small) and we went for the medium and they were perfect.
- January 17 2012
They are light weight and fit snug on my boots. I have flat bottoms on the boots so they convert my boots into boots I can walk on the snow and ice with. Once you put them on a shoe if you try to put them on a smaller on it does not shrink back down.
- January 9 2012
Love the fact that they are made in the USA!!!! Thank you for a quality product that still employes our folks at home. Can't rate durability yet, just got them. They fit snugly and add great traction. Am ordering another set for the elementary school student, needs traction, but am not worried about the cleat b/c not a spike.
- January 4 2012
Best ice cleats out there
Why pay twice as much for cleats that do the same or less? These also offer the heel traction that the cheaper ones don't. I'll never buy anything else!