STM Bags Jet Laptop Backpack (15 in., 17 in.)
Take flight with the STM Bags Jet Laptop Backpack (15 in., 17 in.) that gives you access to the laptop section (with a secure flap), your documents and folders, utility pockets for accessories and a secure zippered pocket for a wallet, mobile or iPod. Water resistant, light weight canvas gives the Jet a rugged look and feel and STM's new shoulder padding gives a comfortable carrying experience, even when the bag is full to the brim. Jet's laptop section is made from high density padding and cushioned felt lining, so your laptop is as secure inside the bag as you are wearing it. Jet comes in a small and medium size and fits up to most 17" screens.
- Material: external: 300D water resistant micro ripstop polyester
- Lining: soft brushed nylex
- High density foam padded laptop section lined with soft brushed nylex
- Organisational panel with integrated iPad pocket lined with soft brushed nylex
- Protective neoprene sunglasses pocket
- Two main pockets providing plenty of space for books, folders and paperwork
- Quick access pocket for passport/ticket, keys, pens, etc.
- Additional front pocket for drives, umbrella, etc.
- Sternum strap and tuck-away waist straps to stabilise the load
- Integrated phone pouch on shoulder strap for easy access
- Fits up to S - 15", M - 17" screens
- Dimension: 18.9 x 13 x 6.3 in
- Weight: 2.6
Purchase the STM Bags Jet Laptop Backpack (15 in., 17 in.) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 9 2011
MacBook Pro + STM Bag = Best Match Ever
I've been using STM bags for my Apple products since I purchased my very first mac several years ago. These bags are perfect for carrying around your laptop. STM bags are just the right size to lug around your machine, cables, and documents. They're very compact and sleek. There are straps a plenty, but they don't dangle all over the place. The chest strap is just the right size and is not very noticeable if you're not using it. The waist strap is much larger, but it can be tucked away into the bag. The shoulder straps are very well-padded and have a mesh design that prevent sweaty straps. STM bags are well-known for being made of really tough and waterproof materials. These bags come at a premium price but, then again, so do Hurley backpacks, which don't come anywhere close to STM's quality. STM bags are worth every penny.