STM Bags Micro iPad 10 inch Laptop Shoulder Bag
The S Bags Micro Laptop Shoulder Bag (10 in.) is a light weight, slim line bag, that is custom tailored to fit an iPad perfectly and netbooks up to 10.2". The protective laptop section uses a combination of high density padding and rigid board to keep your netbook safe from the outside world. The comfortable, padded handles tuck away out of sight when you use micro as a shoulder bag. There's also space for adaptors and accessories. Micro can also be used as a travel bag. Your wallet, passport and other necessities can be quickly accessed while your larger items are protected inside an S backpack.
- Materials: external - 600d ripstop polyester with water resistant PU coating, lining - 210d water resistant nylon
- High density padding in laptop section
- 360° swivel shoulder strap with quick release adjustor
- Business card holder
- Internal zipper protector
- Functional organiser pocket
- Tuck away handle/removable shoulder strap
- Removable key clip
- High density nylon webbing
- Duraflex buckles and clips
- Compressed EVA padding
- high quality load bearing stitching
- Laptop space 27 x 19.2 x 3.5cm / 10.6 x 7.6 x 1.4"
- Dimension external bag 28.5 x 21 x 4cm / 11.2 x 8.3 x 1.6"
Purchase the STM Bags Micro iPad 10 inch Laptop Shoulder Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 26 2011
iPad Laptop Shoulder Bag
We purchased 2 bags (husband/wife). We both like the bag very much. The padded pocket will accomodate the iPad 2 and an apple keyboard (but the fit is snug). We also like the fact that there is an outside Velcro pocket with multiple organizers for your ID, business cards, keys (with clip), pens, and other items you might need to carry with you. There is also an outside pocket on the opposite side that is nice for bringing along any small flat items you might need. If you don't want to use the shoulder strap it is removable. There are 2 concealed handles for carrying. It's by far the best iPad case we have seen anywhere.