STM Bags Scout Laptop Shoulder Bag for iPad
Get ready for "Where'd you get that bag?" The STM Bags Scout Laptop Shoulder Bag is the perfect iPad or Netbook carrying solution.
- Material: 14oz water resistant canvas
- Lining: 210D water resistant nylon
- High density padding and soft felt lining surrounds your digital gear
- Velcro® closure over laptop section for added protection
- Secure buckle closure for main bag
- Front utility pocket for keys, pens, cords, phone, etc.
- Front slip document pocket
- New STM design shoulder pad for carrying comfort
- Holds most 11" laptops/netbooks and a perfect fit for the iPad
- Laptop space: 7.5 x 9.6 x 0.6 in 19 x 24.3 x 1.4 cm
- External bag: 11 x 9.1 x 2 in 28 x 23 x 5 cm
- Weight: 1.2 lbs 0.5 kg
Purchase the STM Bags Scout Laptop Shoulder Bag for iPad from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2012
Just what I need
I am a bag freak! I like to have specific bags for specific needs. I love my IPad but it has a unique weight and I want to make certain that it is protected when I take it with me. The STM Scout is perfect.
- April 15 2011
Great little bag!
Works perfectly with my iPad 2! Protects the iPad where the magic cover doesn't. I still have a little room for the power supply and other things I may need. Small enough to fit into my larger bags if needed..
- March 25 2011
Great iPad messenger bag.
It's hard to find something that carries, and protects your iPad and it's accessories with great quality, comfort, style. I feel this bag has all of these qualities. I only wish for a zipper pocket in the flap. You can never have enough pockets. ;)
- June 22 2011
Odd size for its intended use....
I generally like STM products, but the Scout is not one I would recommend. Its too large for it to be just an iPad bag, and way too small to be used for an 11" Macbook Air. So, I am not sure what it really was designed for. The STM Micro is a much better option (IMHO) if you have an iPad and are looking for a great bag. Three other comments I would make about the Scout: 1) The flap on the front is odd in that it does not lay flat which can be annoying. 2) What's the deal with the gigantor shoulder pad and strap? It's not like you can or will carry anything heavy and its size is disproportionate to the bag. 3) It needs a carrying handle in case you don't want to use the gigantor shoulder strap.