Sugoi Men's Helium Jacket
When youre biking or running against the wind the Sugoi Men's Helium Jacket offers you wind and rain resistance without any unnecessary insulation, weight or drag. Made from lightweight Helium fabric, this cycling jacket compresses down to the size of an apple for easy packing. A full front zip makes it easy to pull on or take off and reflective details make you visible in low light conditions. This Sugoi jacket has a rear pocket to stash your essentials and underarm perforations to help with ventilation as you work up a sweat. Lighter than air, youll be warm, dry and looking sleek in the stylish lines of the Sugoi Helium Jacket for men.
- Fabric: Helium 3M™, a super-lightweight woven polyester shell fabric that uses an ultrafine denier yarn in a ripstop pattern for high wind and water repellency, 1.12 oz per square yard
- Reflective Material: Scotchlite™, 17.5 sq in
- 1 invisible zip back pocket
- Contrast elastic bound cuff
- Underarm perforation to increase ventilation
- 3M Reflective piping on front, side and back for added visibility
- Cut: Semi-Fitted, drop tail cut
- Weight: 3.3 oz (Large)
Purchase the Sugoi Helium Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 5 2011
Sugoi Men's Helium Jacket - Yellow
Ultra light, wind & light rain proof. Fitted with slightly longer back. Vented arm pits. Well constructed with all the seams cleanly finished and reinforced at stress points . Yellow is highly visible, however, under layer, if dark, can decrease visibility. Packs into a small and only pocket on right/back side. Only had the jacket a couple of runs so cannot comment on its durability but initial quality suggests lasting performance.