Teva Men's Bishop Peak Chukka Waterproof Shoes
While some shoes like to casually throw around the phrase "boardroom to backcountry, the Teva Men's Bishop Peak Chukka Waterproof Shoes are out there living it. These casually stylish chukka shoes are made with a waterproof leather upper with a gusseted tongue and a T.I.D.E Seal membrane for waterproofing that keeps the water out and breathability that eliminates swamp foot. The Mush Infused Insole gives you the same comfort you relish when wearing your Teva flip flops and the lightweight EVA foam midsole supports and cushions your foot. A WhiteSpider rubber sole and Teva's MXT platform means you'll have traction whether you're walking the halls at work or taking the long way home on a dirt trail. When you aren't wearing your Teva's on the river, pull on the Teva Bishop Peak Chukka Waterproof Shoes for men so you can enjoy the adventure the other seasons have to offer.
- Upper: waterproof leather
- T.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue keeps water out
- Insole: Mush® Infused Insole brings the comfort of flip flops into a shoe
- Midsole: Shoc Pad™ in the heel
- Midsole: EVA foam in the midsole gives you super light cushioning
- Midsole: heel to toe EVA Strobel lasting for cushion
- Outsole: WhiteSpider Rubber sole
- Built on Teva's versatile MXT platform, meaning spontaneous adventure is always an option
- Made in China
Purchase the Teva Bishop Peak Chukka Waterproof Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.