Teva Men's Forge Pro Hiking Shoe
When your intent on going cross-country and the terrain is uncertain, the Teva Forge Pro Hiking Shoe for Men covers you inspiration. This shoe takes multi-sport to the next level with a range of versatile technical features, such as an aggressive Teva E-Brake lugged outsole, external heel counter for stability, as well as an TPU Exoskeleton to prevent stretch and improve fit without sacrificing breathability. The messageget out and let 'em rip.
- Material: Synthetic and mesh
- Shoc Pad: A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Spider365 is out most versatile rubber compound. Providing excellent traction and durability in a multitude of environments, Spider365 is the perfect rubber compound when you¿re not sure what the elements will throw at you.Mush® comfort shouldn't exist only in a sandals, so we took our signature Mush® feel and injected it directly into performance sockliners for ultimate step-in comfort
- Flat midfoot outsole design provides maximum stability throughout your entire step
- Teva E-Brake in the heel features a reverse lug pattern to provide downhill traction
- TPU Exoskeleton prevents stretch and improves fit without sacrificing breathability
- External heel stabilizer reduces overextension on uneven surfaces
- Mush Infused Insole provides signature Teva comfort
- Rubber sole
Purchase the Teva Forge Pro Hiking Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 12 2011
Great hiking shoe
Light weight, lots of cushion, better than average arch support, and Spider rubber. Break in quickly. Extra pair of shoe laces was a plus. Purchased shoe based on a review in "Back Packer" magazine. Review was dead on.
- May 11 2011
these are wonderfully comfortable and the arch support seems superior (rarely does a shoes arch support even touch my arches). I think these may run about a half size big... maybe to account for thicker socks? Nonetheless, very comfortable and I am now going to order a pair for my husband.
- January 5 2011
Casual and light hiking
Great shoe for casual wear and light hiking, with the usual Teva durability and comfort.