Teva Men's Nilch Water Shoes
The TEVA Men's Nilch Water Shoes mimic the human foot as closely as possible, giving you an incredible sense of the earth. All of the benefits of minimalist construction with full foot coverage, the Nilch gives you the feeling of complete freedom without sacrificing the all around security of a shoe. The TEVA Nilch Water Shoes for men feature a sole designed to grip in both wet and dry environments, making it a great shoe for anything you do around the water.
- Upper: a stretch mesh upper dries very quickly in the sun
- An EVA Strobel insole gives you comfort without hurting the Nilch’s flexibility
- Just 6mm of material between your foot and the ground lets the Nilch flex and bend naturally with you
- The Nilch’s monosock construction keeps annoying rocks and sand out of the shoe
- The minimal architecture of the Nilch makes you feel like you’re wearing nothing at all, which everyone knows is a great feeling
- Lightweight full foot coverage protects your feet without weighing them down
- Spider Original rubber grips like crazy in wet environments
- Weight: 5.6 oz
Purchase the Teva Nilch Water Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2012
Awesome Water Shoe
This minimal, extremely comfortable, lightweight shoe is perfect for swimming at the pool, beach or lake, snorkeling, and just about any water sport. Easy to get on and off. The inner lining is sewn in, so it doesn't bunch up. The sole is grippy and substantial enough that it wont wear through too quickly. I found the shoe runs a bit short, so considering going up a size. Im very happy with the comfort and construction of this shoe.
- December 27 2011
look and fit fine are a little long but needed them for the width so that is fine have not worn but the fine mesh looks like it will be great in keeping the sand out