The North Face Women's Mountain Pants
Mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders anyone needing a bomber pair of winter-ready pants has always gone for The North Face Women's Mountain Pants. The standard was set with their guaranteed waterproof, seam-sealed protection and comfortable sauna-eliminating breathability. While they are not insulated, these shell pants are made from weather-blocking 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance fabric and have adjustable Velcro tabs at the waist to accommodate warm base layers. On the uphill battles, unzip the full-length PU side zippers for ventilation. Removable attach-at-the-front suspenders and elastic gaiters with snaps and Velcro closures keep the snow out as you shred your way down the mountain. Part of the Summit Series collection, The North Face Mountain snow pants for women have a body-hugging performance fit that will move with you while you tackle the harsh alpine conditions.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex® Performance 2L; 100% polyester plain weave; 75D 142 g/m2 (4.2 oz/yd2)
- Keprotec® ankle kickpatch; 72% nylon, 28% Kevlar®; 190 g/m2 (5.6 oz/yd2)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Unique removable and adjustable front-attach-only suspender system
- Velcro® adjustable waistband with tricot lining
- Zip-fly with Velcro® and snap closure
- Full-length PU (polyurethane) side zips
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh PU zip pocket
- Elastic gaiter with snap and Velcro® closure
- Summit Series® collection
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Performance fit
- Inseam: 30 in (size S regular)
- Weight: 750 g, 26.4 oz
Purchase the The North Face Mountain Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 26 2011
The snowpants are a bit larger than anticipated. I usually debate between a small and medium, and wanting to fit a lot of layers under these pants I chose a medium. After trying them on I now know I should have gotten a small. The pants also lack a lot of insulation. They are warm because they are gore-tex, but are still fairly thin making them good for warm to cold conditions.