The North Face Assault 2 Tent
If you're two people heading for a serious alpine adventure, you'll want The North Face Assault 2 with its technical Summit Series design. This single walled tent is constructed from highly breathable state of the art DryWall fabric that offers a super high tear strength, sports a removable vestibule, and features a built in gear loft that frees up floor space along with body and vestibule hang loops. With the removable vestibule you can leave it behind for lighter weight travel or summit assaults.
- Capacity: 2
- Fabric: drywall canopy: 50D polyester ripstop, 67 g/m2, 1200 mm hydrostatic head, 869 g/m2/24h MVTR (ASTM E96B), floor - 50D 270T nylon taffeta, 78 g/m2, 3000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finis, fly - 33D 244T nylon ripstop, 62 g/m2, 1500 mm PU coating/silicone water-resistant finish, mesh - 20D polyester "no-see-um" mesh
- Drywall proprietary single skin
- Removable 33D siliconated nylon vestibule
- Drop door with upper mesh zip
- Reflective Kevlar guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls
- Body and vestibule hang loops
- Built-in gear loft
- Area: 2.4 m2
- Number of poles: 2+1diameter: 9, 9.6 mm
- Stuffed size: 50 cm x 16 cm
- Vestibule area: front: 0.7 m2
- Weight: trail - 2.14 kg, total - 2.38 kg
Purchase the The North Face Assault 2 Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.