The North Face Box Shot Laptop Backpack
You've got needs, we all do. When your need to carry a full day's worth of stuff threatens to throw out your back, turn to The North Face Box Shot Laptop Backpack. This roomy, 34 liter daypack is endorsed by chiropractors and it will happily carry a 15 inch laptop, binders, books, lunch, a hoody for your late night study session and a couple of Starbucks Frappuccinos in the mesh side pockets. Your back will love you when you strap on the comfy FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps and the Airmesh back panel with a Spine Channel and a PE sheet the BackSaver bottom panel sits at your lower back for correct alignment. When your needs involve a day hike, switch out the books for trail mix and stow your hydration bladder (not included) in the dual-purpose laptop sleeve. You've got a daisy chain on the front to clip a bike light to and a small zippered compartment on the bottom for power cords. This North Face Backpack is great at anticipating your needs.
- Material: 420D nylon, 1680D Ballistics nylon
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Comfortable padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Antilon foam for added support
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt
- BackSaver bottom panel
- Zippered, dedicated padded laptop compartment (compatible with most 15 inch laptops)
- Huge main compartment with hydration port
- Large secondary compartment with organization
- Two large stash pockets on front with vertical zips
- Side stretch-woven water-bottle pockets
- Front daisy chain with Hypalon® reinforcement
- Sturdy front and top carry handles
- Zippered bottom power-cord pocket
- Stretch-woven accessory pocket on shoulder strap
- Reflective hits
- Volume: 2080 in3, 34 liters
- Dimensions: 21.5.x 14 x 7.5 in, 54 x 35 x 19 cm
- Weight: 3 lb, 1360 g
Purchase the The North Face Box Shot Laptop Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 20 2011
Great Website, Wonderful product, Fair Prices Very fast Delivery The North face backpack was exactly what we wanted. My son is well pleased & 2 of his friends have ordered the same Back pack!!!!!!
- August 13 2011
Very durable backpack!
I purchased this backpack for my 12 y/o son who usually goes through 2-3 backpacks a year! This product is very durable (gets thrown around a lot) & extremely roomy for all of his text & notebooks. Also, you can't beat the price compared to retail stores.
- June 25 2011
I am a full time commuter/cyclist and self admitted backpack junkie! I have tried every style possible and many different brands and am constantly looking for the "perfect" backpack to make jumping in and out of subway cars and buses while loaded down with gym clothes, food for work, produce from the farmer's market etc. as efficient and as painless as possible. I think I've found that pack! The Box Shot is big enough to carry all my stuff, has a lot of pockets and compartments for easy organization and easy access of my stuff while getting in and out of the train, off my bike or grabbing my keys and membership card for the gym. Even loaded down the pack is very comfortable and displaces the weight so you barely feel it. My son has a different model made by The North Face so I know they are extremely durable. I highly recommend this pack for people on the go!
- May 4 2011
I was in the market for a medium to large laptop (17" Dell) bag for use everyday and checked all major brands. This one fit the bill precisely. Enough pockets for organization but not too many that I'd forget where stuff was. Enough capacity for all I need but doesn't look ridiculous when it's on my back. Clean styling with no tacticool. Solid construction. Definitely an upgrade from my previous pack and one that's both sturdy and versatile enough for me to use for years during the work week, weekend hikes/adventures and on international trips.