The North Face Boy's Insulated Abernathy Jacket
From skiing in Aspen to fall camping in the Appalachians, The North Face Boys' Insulated Abernathy Jacket will keep him warm and dry. A waterproof outer shell is made from HyVent polyester and stuffed with synthetic Heatseeker insulation. A fixed insulated hood, a drawcord at the hem and cuffs with Velcro tabs all work to help seal in body heat and keep the cold out. Two handwarmer pockets up front and an internal security pocket offer storage options. The high performance fabrics are breathable to help manage moisture when activity levels rise. Hell be looking good in the classic North Face color blocking style of The North Face Insulated Abernathy Jacket for boys.
- Body Fabric: HyVent® 2L; 100% nylon
- Body Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Sleeves Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed insulated hood
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Brushed collar lining
- Internal security pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- ID label
Purchase the The North Face Insulated Abernathy Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.