The North Face Boy's Klamath Rain Jacket
For long, weathered weekends on the lake with Grandpa, The North Face Boy's Klamath Rain Jacket is made to keep your kid wind and waterproof in the same instant. Made from HyVent2.5L waterproof, breathable fully seam sealed fabric, winds and rain can do their dance, but your little buddy won't feel a thing. Plus, zippered hand pockets keep his fingers toasty when he's not too preoccupied reeling in a big one, and when the sun peeks out, this entire hooded jacket squeezes into its own hand pocket.
- Fabric: HyVent® 2.5L—100% nylon
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Brushed collar lining
- Hood stows in collar
- Entire jacket stowable in hand pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- ID label
Purchase the The North Face Klamath Rain Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.