The North Face Boy's Montana Gloves
The North Face Boys' Montana Gloves are an all-around alpine glove offering warmth, comfort and high-end performance. Youth-specific 5Dimensional Fit
- Fabric: shell a: HyVent® 2L Lining: shell b: foxfaille—100% nylon Palm: lining: brushed tricot Palm Insulation: palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Back of Hand: back of hand insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Radiametric Articulation
- Waterproof, warm and breathable
- Storm Doorcuff gasket
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction
- Zippered pocket on back of hand
Purchase the The North Face Montana Gloves for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 14 2012
When it comes to cold-weather gear, I don't fool around. I wany my son to stay as warm as I do out on the slopes. My son's been using these hyvent gloves for years (now on his 2nd pair). They're waterproof, warm, and durable. For extreme temps, buy a pair of inserts/liners so fingertips stay extra warm.
- December 21 2011
Great gloves for winter activity!
I bought these gloves for our 8yr old son. The Hyvent membrane is really waterproof, but the gloves could be warmer. I think if worn for skiing or other active pursuits they are great but need a liner if used only for keeping warm.