The North Face Boy's Powder-Hound Boots
Tough enough to take a licking, The North Face Boys' Powder-Hound Boots will keep his feet warm and dry as he burns off energy in the schoolyard, builds an igloo in the backyard or takes a winter hike with you to look for tracks in the woods behind the house. A ballistic-mesh upper has durable leather overlays and is constructed to be waterproof in mud, slush and snow. The TPR rubber shell wraps around his foot and gives him stabile traction on slick surfaces while 200 g Heatseeker insulation keeps his feet warm down to -25F. Easy to pull on in the parking lot when he changes out of his ski boots, The North Face Powder-Hound Boots for boys are just as easy to slip off in the mud room at home when he changes into his slippers after an epic day on the slopes.
- Temperature rating: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: ballistic-mesh upper with waterproof leather overlays
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Outsole: durable TPR shell bottom and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Weight per boot: 15 oz, 415 g (size Youth 1)
Purchase the The North Face Powder-Hound Boots for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.