The North Face Boy's Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket
One of the most cost-effective ways to jumpstart a new cool weather wardrobe is with a piece of three-in-one reversible outerwear like this Boy's Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket from The North Face. The vintage flannel-like styling on the exterior insulated jacket adds an element of cool vintage fashion--this is a highly functional and waterproof outer jacket with a removable down-insulated nylon vest that can be worn inside or outside the jacket depending on weather conditions. The North Face Boy's Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket offers four different options for wear: A wear-alone, lightly-insulated rain jacket, a jacket with an internal down-fill vest insulator, a jacket with an external down-fill vest insulator, and a reversible insulated vest that can be worn separately. The outer shell jacket is also Zip-in compatible with other identically-sized Zip-in insulators from The North Face. Whether you're camping, skiing or snowboarding, The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket for boys is an easy jumpstart to any winter wardrobe.
- Jacket fabric: HyVent® 2L 100% printed polyester fabric
- Vest fabric: 100% nylon ripstop treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Vest insulation: 550 down fill
- Jacket insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Waterproof, breathable and fully-seam sealed outer jacket
- Reversible vest can be worn inside or outside jacket
- Quilted vest design neutralizes potential down shift and cold spots
- Jacket is Zip-in compatible with other identically sized, Zip-in compatible outerwear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Fixed hood on jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Key clip
- Attached goggle cloth
- Glove clip
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
Purchase the The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 10 2011
Extremely happy with purchase!
I bought the blue plaid coat for my 8th grader, who is a pain about coats. He wants it to look cool, be waterproof and not too bulky. I finally found the perfect coat for him! The coat comes with a reversible vest and the lined waterproof coat. My son has only worn it in 40 degree weather so far and said he stayed warm. We go skiing in Vermont in Feb., because it's not too bulky, a little layering under it will do the trick. Although the review states that you could wear the vest outside of the coat, we thought it looked stupid that way. The coat hangs lower than outside vest does. I wasn't able to slide the fit, warmth and water protection above, but the extra large was true to size, I have to wait until colder temperatures to review the warmth and water protection is great, he's already worn it in a few rain storms.