The North Face Enduro Belt 2
Featherweight and functional, The North Face Enduro Belt 2 offers fluid capacity for an epic. This light and fast waist pack features two large zippered hipbelt pockets with key fob, simple, elegant bungee bottle keeper to hold its two hydration bottles in place, offset waist buckle placement that enhances comfort, and reflective hits for improve visibility. Strap on head out.
- Material: 210HT ripstop nylon, 70D double ripstop nylon
- Super-breathable E-VAPfoam covered with silky, skin-friendly mesh
- Two large zippered hipbelt pockets with key fob
- Simple, elegant bungee bottle keeper holds hydration in place
- Offset waist buckle placement enhances comfort
- Reflective hits improve visibility
- Weight: belt: 5.8 oz (165 g); 2 bottles: 5.2 oz (9150 g)
Purchase the The North Face Enduro Belt 2 from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2011
Large Capacity, The North Face Quality
I bought this for training runs of 20+ miles, or for tough trail runs, and I think that this is its ideal use. I had a nice water belt that held 32 oz of liquid, but I wanted something that held more, w/out having to add bottles. With these two 22 oz bottles, I can put real fuel in one and water in the other and not feel like I have to find water stops or scrimp on calories. The pockets are also nice. It doesn't jostle and is not very heavy, even when carrying a full load of water. Great quality as well and the belt is easily adjusted and fits nicely.