The North Face Girl's Carmel Jacket
Eliminate the chills and focus on the alpine thrills in this warm and lightweight Girl's Carmel Jacket from The North Face. This 550-fill down jacket features a flattering slim fit cut that layers easily over fleece, sweaters or identically-sized Zip-in compatible clothing from The North Face. You can also layer the Carmel Jacket beneath a waterproof shell. Slanted nylon taffeta baffles and a sewn-through construction keep the down insulation from shifting, so you don't have to worry about chilly cold spots forming over several ski seasons. The insulated storm flap securely snaps over the full-length front zipper to eliminate cold breezes--a feature that anyone will appreciate while riding a slow ski lift in blustery winter weather. Brushed lining fabric inside the collar of the Girl's Carmel Jacket won't irritate skin like the cheap linings found on some discounted ski jackets for kids. This jacket is also a practical and affordable solution for those snow days when school is postponed--but not cancelled.
- Body fabric: nylon taffeta treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining fabric: polyester taffeta
- Brushed collar lining
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Sewn-through slanted quilt construction helps prevent down shift and cold spots
- Zip-in compatible with identically sized Zip-in compatible jackets and shells
- Full length front zipper with snap-closure stormflap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs have Velcro® closures
- ID label inside jacket
Purchase the The North Face Carmel Jacket for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.