The North Face Girl's Montana Mitt
Built for young riders who need to stay toasty warm on the mountain and on the playground, The North Face Montana Mitt for Girls is an all-mountain, insulated mitt that's waterproof, breathable and ideal for everyday exploration.
- Shell: HyVent™?2L fox faille
- Fabric?insert: HyVent™
- Insulation: Heatshield Optimal Technology™?120 g
- Lining: palms-brushed tricot?back of hand-high loft fleece
- Palms: Toughtek®
- Articulated molded fit
- External zippered stash pocket
- Full-length, over-the-cuff gauntlets
- Integrated goggle finger wipe
- Ladderlock wrist cinch
- Removable leash
- Soft chamude nose wipe on thumbs
Purchase the The North Face Montana Mitt for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 8 2010
The perfect mitts for a snow day!
As I type this, my little one is outside playing in the snow wearing her new mitts. Over the years, I have realized that good outdoor gear for the kids is worth the price - lasts season after season, stays dry, endures countless washings and wear. These mitts are amazing - thin (we hate bulky mitts), warm, waterproof. SO happy with them - although they do fit fairly small - wish we'd ordered a size larger.
- December 29 2008
Wonderful mittens - high quality, but they run large...