The North Face Girl's Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket
Sometimes winter jackets and cold weather apparel are too insulated to be comfortable on warm spring or fall days, but The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket for girls has a four-in-one configuration that adapts easily to all weather conditions. The exterior plaid-styled waterproof rain jacket is lightly insulated with 80g Heatseeker Aero insulation, a thinner version of the same insulation found in other girl's jackets from The North Face. Add in the reversible 550-fill down vest and this jacket is ready for skiing and snowboarding on the coldest days of winter. The hood on the Girl's Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket remains fixed, but accommodates most ski and snowboarding helmets available today. Wear the reversible vest on the outside of the jacket on dry days and you're sporting several distinct styles throughout all your weeks and weekends this season at ski resorts.
- Jacket fabric: Two-ply HyVent® made from 100% printed polyester
- Vest fabric: 100% nylon taffeta treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Jacket insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Aero
- Vest insulation: 550-fill down
- Jacket is fully waterproof, breathable and completely seam sealed
- Reversible vest can be worn as an outer or inner layer with jacket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with flap closures
- Zippered internal media pocket
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Key clip
- Attached goggle cloth
- Glove clip
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- ID label
Purchase the The North Face Vestamatic Triclimate Jacket for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
It is excellect and beatiful foy my daughter. I'm satisfy. I foel only it's expensive a little. it's OK! ...........................................................