The North Face Infant's Throwback Nuptse Jacket
Inspired by The North Face down-insulated classic, the Infant Throwback Nuptse Jacket is a scaled-down version for kids.
- Shell Fabric: 100% nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550 down fill
- Quilted body
- Full-zip front
- Sewn-through construction
- Elastic binding at sleeves
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back
- Side hand pockets
- The North Face® embroidered logo at left chest and back
- Contrast color bartacks on pockets
- ID label
- Sizing for 3M: fits 0-3M, 22-25 in (height), 10-15 lbs (weight)
- Sizing for 6M: fits 3-6M, 25-28 in (height), 15-20 lbs (weight)
- Sizing for 12M: fits 6-12M, 28-31 in (height), 20-25 lbs (weight)
- Sizing for 18M: fits 12-18M, 31-33 in (height), 25-28 lbs (weight)
- Sizing for 24M: fits 18-24M, 33-35 in (height), 29-32 lbs (weight)
- Please note: Fusion Pink features solid (lighter) pink on exterior (not two shades of pink as shown)
Purchase the The North Face Infant's Throwback Nuptse Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 20 2011
I love the Northface style, Great coat! Received many compliments on my son wearing it. I will definitely be purchasing many more NorthFace items from Altrec.
- October 25 2010
I would like to recumbent the infant throwback jacket it's nice and warm and is just right for the winter.
- March 15 2011
I can't really say if this is warm and comfortable or not, but I couldn't resist the price and ordered it for my little girl for next winter. However the coat feels thick and warm, and fits my sisters child well. She is the 3 months, and the coat is a little big on her. I ordered the 6 month coat, which is 3-6 months.
- December 21 2010
Great winter jacket for my 21 months old, fits him very well even though the sleeves are a little long. Great quality as one comes to expect from The North Face. Obviously, premium pricing compared to non-brand name jackets. However, I feel it is worth the $30 extra.