The North Face Jester Daypack Backpack
NEWwith updated fit and features. Joking aside, The North Face Jester Backpack is a versatile design that transitions easily between your daily commute and your weekend day hikes. It features a 1,830-cubic-inch capacity main compartment and secondary organizing compartment with an external bungee system for any extra shells or outer layers. Side mesh pockets conveniently expand to latch onto your gym bottles and other forms of liquid refreshment. Because the main compartment doesn't feature any internal dividers, The North Face Jester is perfect for hauling around big binders for work and school assignments. A removable hipbelt stows away for those times when you're shouldering a light load. No one will call you a fool with the Jester on your back, especially if you use its crisscross bungee cords to stash a wiffle ball bat.
- ConsumerSearch 2010 Best Backpack Award (for Adults & College Students)
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps
- Removable hipbelt
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel
- Large main compartment fits books and binders
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Exterior key/accessory clip
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets on sides
- Generous main compartment accommodates books and binders
- Convenient organizer and key clip inside front accessory pocket
- Expanded bungee cord system on upper pack for attaching jackets and shells
- Carry handle up top
- Large reflective element for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Durable #10 YKK® zippers in high stress regions
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 7 in, 47 x 33 x 18 cm
- Volume: 1830 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz, 850 g
Purchase the The North Face Jester Daypack Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2012
I needed a backpack that could carry heavy books while still looking pretty. This is the perfect backpack if you are student! It looks amazing and it is very comfortable. I would for sure recommend this product.
- December 9 2011
good i recommend to buy this.I got the reasonable value for my product.It was for less price than in the merchant webiste.I got the best quality.it was easy to use.it had great design I suggest everyone to shop through altrec.com
- November 2 2011
i love this backpack!! best bag I have ever used. the quality is very nice. top notch in fact. i bought the pink one and i love it, so girly. i get a lot of complements on it!!!
- September 21 2011
Bought this backpack for my son to carry to elementary school and it works great for him...not to big or heavy. I do wish it had a zippered interior compartment.
- September 16 2011
Exceeded delivery expectations
My high school son wanted a northface bookbag for school and when we went to the store they were over $80.00. I wasn't going to spend that much on a bag that he was not going to take care off, so I started surfing the net. I found the same bag in defferent websites but this one was the least expensive. I was a little dissapointed because it was back ordered, so I had to wait for almost one month. I bought it anyway being that it was a good price. To my surpirise the bag came two weeks earlier...VERY HAPPY...He loves the bag and eventhough it has only been a week since we got it the bag seems to be durable...THANKS!