The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boots
Got winter, but do you have boots?! The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boots are the essential winter boot to get you through the snow drifts in the fading light. Featuring high warmth-to-weight-ratio PrimaLoft Eco insulation, waterproof nubuck leather construction, and durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs, this boot keeps your toes toasty and your orientation upright through all your weather forays. For enhanced comfort GORE elastic side panels ease ingress, a Dri-Lex fleece lining in the collar blocks snow entry, a Northotic+ dual-density footbed cushions with softer heel and forefoot pads, nylon shank gives support, and compression-molded EVA midsole provides shock absorption. A handsome winter boot packed with The North Face's famous comfort and support features makes the Arctic Pull-On II Boots a no brainer; unless you've developed an ice cream headache.
- Comfort range: -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Material: 2.0-2.2 mm waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant nubuck leather
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Shell: Anatomically engineered injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- GORE® elastic side panels
- Dri-Lex® fleece lining in the collar
- Footbed: Northotic™+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot cushioning pads
- Midsole: Nylon shank support
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber
- Outsole: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Height: 8 in, Mid-calf
- Weight: 3 lb 6 oz, 1530 g
Purchase the The North Face Arctic Pull-On II Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
Excellent choice for the city. Warm and strong boots for the winter season, also very light weight. In combination with an affordable price, I think this is the right choice. Convenient and fast service from Altrec. Thanks.
- November 9 2011
The boot is easy to slip on and get off, which I had been worried about. Very warm and durable. I even walking in water past the rubber and my feet were still dry. Great purchase.