The North Face Men's Ballard 6in Boots
From city streets to mountain peaks, The North Face Ballard 6in Boots for Men blend the durability and protection of a work boot with old-school styling of hiking footwear. Designed in BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper lined with a waterproof HydroSeal membrane, this modern patrol boot style is insulated in low-profile PrimaLoft Eco for the best in toasty toes. Long lasting rustproof metal lace hardware close up the shoes element sealing gusset tongue, while a compression-molded EVA Northotic footbed (30% recycled) with Poron inserts enhances comfort. Incorporating blown rubber sidewalls and perimeter lugs to reduce weight, The North Face Men's Ballard 6in Boots outsole are built with durable TNF Winter Grip rubber with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for the ultimate in cold conditions traction.
- Material: upper - waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Lining: combination felted wool and 50% recycled polyester lining
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the elements at bay
- Rustproof metal lace hardware for longevity and durability
- Compression-molded EVA Northotic footbed with partially recycled Poron® inserts for enhanced comfort (30% recycled)
- Bottom: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce outsole weight
- Outsole: inset, durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Weight: 24 oz
Purchase the The North Face Ballard 6in Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
Couldn't be happier with these shoes. They look great, they're comfortable right out of the box, and the size was true to fit. I've tried other North Face shoes before, they've all been very comfortable. These are the first one's I've bought, but won't be my last.
- January 31 2012
Best purchase this winter
I spent a couple of months searching for a casual cold weather boot that was low profile enough to wear at work. The Ballard 6" is that boot. It's lightweight, warm, waterproof, and very comfortable. I'm on my feet all day at work (both standing and running around) and have had absolutely no foot or back pain. Not only is the Ballard well-constructed and almost perfect from a utilitarian standpoint, it's also stylish -- the laces make the shoe "pop." I've gotten numerous compliments, and am considering purchasing the blue ones. I highly recommend the Ballard.