The North Face Men's Cornice Triclimate Jacket
Do your worst earth and sky, The North Face Men's Cornice Triclimate Jacket has a solution for whatever you throw at it. With 3-in-1 versatility and North Face durability, this Triclimate system is all you need for an epic season. The shell features HyVent 2L fabric for the ultimate in waterproof, breathable protection that's also environmentally friendly. The interior zip-in is equipped with Heatseeker insulation for toasty warmth and heat retention. Wear the system together in the frigid days of deep winter, then separately as the conditions call for it.
Packed handy features like a bicep accessory pocket, internal goggle pocket, and removable hood, this sleek jacket was designed with the rider in mind. With an athletic fit and modern styling, The North Face Cornice Triclimate Jacket for men was made for the mountain but goes anywhere.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L dobby, bluesign® approved
- Lining: mesh body, taffeta arms
- Liner shell: ripstop taffeta
- Liner lining: Heatseeker™ Eco 100 g
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Bicep accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Powder skirt with pant-a-locks
- Buddy lift clip
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Center back length: 31 in
Purchase the The North Face Cornice Triclimate Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
My favorite new Jacket
This is a very versatile jacket for all kinds of weather. This jacket is so comfortable you will almost want to sleep in it. It also has many high qualities built in to it inside and out. Great pockets and pocket locations.