The North Face Men's Creede II Shoes
The super-comfortable Men's Creede II Shoes from The North Face features simple slip-on styling and a minimal eco-footprint derived from a 3% recycled EVA footbed and a 4% recycled rubber outsole.
- Upper Material: Combination BLC-compliant nubuck and suede
- Midsole Material: Cork-infused, compression-molded EVA
- Footbed: Compression-molded, Northotic™ footbed with partially recycled Poron® inserts for enhanced comfort
- Outsole Material: 40% recycled gum rubber
- Canvas lining infused with bamboo charcoal to reduce odor
- Easy on/off double goring closure
- 100% post-industrial recycled mesh sockliner cover with AgION™
- Soft, pigskin collar linking
- 10 oz (285 g)
Purchase the The North Face Creede II Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 30 2011
This shoe is very nice looking. Very stylish. The first place I wore them, a guy came right up and asked where I got my shoes. They are very comfortable. A bit tight to get onto your foot, but once they're on, they fit perfectly to size. Also very light weight. Overall, I couldn't be happier with these shoes. Just what I was looking for. Now, if only they were vegan!!
- May 13 2011
Very confertable out of box. More of a yellow than green. Good tread to go down slippery dirt hills. One of a kind look if you like to be different. Great price for quality.