The North Face Men's Crestone GTX XCR Hiking Shoes
The North Face Men's Crestone GTX XCR Hiking Shoe for Men is a lightweight, traditional day-hiker with a supportive, GORE-TEX waterproof membrane and durable, high-traction Vibram outsole; ideal for year-round peak bagging. With a flexible fit and Heal Cradle rearfoot support system, these aggressive hiking shoes hold the foot securely in place without sacrificing walking comfort. Experience the supportive, cushioned ride of The North Face Men's Crestone Hiking Shoes.
- Combination nubuck and suede leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- X-2 Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle rearfoot support system
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle Pro support
- 80% post-consumer recycled Bi-Fit insole board is ergonomically tuned to achieve the desired flexibility level
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Weight: pair: 2 lb, 926 g
Purchase the The North Face Crestone GTX XCR Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 15 2011
Xcr hocking shoes
My first pair of this style of hicking shoes and they feel great after 4 days of wearing them. Fit like a glove I may have to get a second pair but the wife will get jelous so maybe her first. You cant go wrong with a pair they are light and warm what more do you want. I just purchased a pair of snow boots to get ready for winter from here . Great prices great inventory of items