The North Face Men's Dark Star WP Boots
Lightweight and flexible, The North Face Men's Dark Star WP Boots will feel as relaxed and comfy as a pair of slip-on booties but offer weatherproof protection you can trust in winter. These ankle-high snow boots have a combo upper made with panels of durable polyester and recycled P.E.T ripstop fabric with a plush, soft fleece lining inside. A waterproof breathable HydroSeal membrane keeps your feet dry and lets foot moisture escape and 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation keeps toes toasty in sub-freezing temps. There's a tough rubber rand that wraps all the way around the outside to resist scuffs, nicks and abrasion and an outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber pods that firm up in cold temps to give you unbeatable traction on winter surfaces. Whether you're watching an aurora borealis show in the northern sky or out on a cold-weather walk with the dog back home, The North Face Men's Dark Star Waterproof Boots for men are made for warmth and comfort in harsh conditions.
- Temperature rating: -25 degrees F
- Upper: combination element-shedding polyester and durable, water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Waterproof and breathable membrane: HydroSeal®
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Insole: removable Northotic™ footbed
- Midsole/outsole: cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA
- Outsole: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction in winter conditions
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard wraps all the way around
- Heel height: 1 1/2 in (size 10)
- Platform height: 1/2 in (size 10)
- Shaft: 8 in (size 10)
- Circumference: 15 in (size 10)
- Weight per boot: 12.5 oz, 355 g (size 9)
Purchase the The North Face Dark Star WP Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.